TERMS & CONDITIONS
Admiral Service Center: 1-888-646-6822
RETURN POLICY - General comments.
- Admiral MUST be notified of any incorrect items received within 7 days of receipt.
- All RA numbers must be visible on the outside of the package returned. Return authorizations are valid for 15 days.
- Custom made or embellished product can not be returned.
- The Address for returns; Admiral Returns, 2626 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, FL 33137
RETURN OF NEW ITEMS
- Items ordered incorrectly – Pls call the service center and ask for a return authorization (“RA”) number. Package the new items in the packages received for that item and return, at client’s cost, to Admiral Returns address above. A 15% re-stocking fee may apply at Admiral’s discretion.
- Items ordered correctly but shipped incorrectly or are defective – Call service center and ask for a return authorization number. Advise agent of any replacements that may be required or if a credit for your purchase it required. All replacements are shipped free of charge.
An order for an item that is temporarily out of stock is called a "backorder." When you place an item on backorder, we will ship the item to you as soon as it becomes available. You are never charged for a back-ordered item until it is shipped, and you may cancel an item on backorder at any time unless it is custom or is embellished. You must advise Admiral if you would like items to be “shipped & backordered” otherwise, we will hold the items on hand from your order awaiting the items being produced for your order.
Admiral sizing is what you might expect from similar suppliers in North America. However, they are sport specific and for that reason may not fit like other similar non-sporting items. We offer special SIZE IT UP programs so that you can size up your players and get a general idea of how our garments fit. Please ask your customer service person for more detail.
Custom made garments take longer to produce. If you are looking for a quick turnaround, please ask your service agent for availability of on hand stock items. No returns are accepted for customized items.
- Changes to online club order can be made if the status of the order is still “in processing”. If the status of the order is “production que” or “in production”, no changes nor cancellations are permitted.
- If after checkout, you realize that you should have added another item, you must log back in and order that item separately. Our system does not allow for orders to placed manually and then added to orders placed online.
- For a very detailed online processes document that outlines all procedures for online ordering, please contact your service agent.